Our pistol shooting experiences are the perfect solution for your next corporate or private event! Should you need to entertain clients, reward your employees, improve team morale or organise an exciting activity for your friends, we have the perfect unique solution for you. Ideal for all ages* and levels of fitness, this unique experience will be something your clients, staff and/or friends will remember for a long time. You can build the perfect experience for your group’s needs.
*Minimum participation age 11+
What do you get?
Our pistol shooting experiences include:
- Practical warm up with instructions from an experienced shooter/coach
- Fun IPSC style competition with one-on-one tuition just for your group (simplified with no prior shooting experience required)
- Participants placing 1st, 2nd and 3rd will be awarded*
- Use of clubhouse and verandah before and after event*
- Compete as a team! In addition to individual results you can choose your own teams and battle it out! Digital scoring with live updates raises the stakes and brings out the competitiveness in everyone!
- Suitable firearms, ammunition and all other specialised equipment supplied
- Full safety briefing
- Participants must be 11+ years of age
*Only available as part of the Premium Package.
What does IPSC Competition Look Like?
*Guests will be assessed on their proficiency and prior experience and may be restricted in movement speed to ensure safety.
How much will it cost?
Prices are per person and scale with group size.
|Premium (half-day)||Express (2 hours)|
|1-6||$497 pp||$247 pp|
|7-12||$397 pp||$177 pp|
|13-18||$297 pp||Max 12|
- Please wear comfortable clothing and closed shoes. Strictly no singlets, camouflage gear or thongs. This is an outdoor activity so please ensure you dress weather appropriate.
- Pants or shorts with belt loops required.
- Sunglasses, sunscreen and a hat are also recommended. If you wear corrective lenses for distance please bring them.
What about wet weather?
Only lightening stops this event. If the event needs to be cancelled due to bad weather, your event can be rescheduled at no cost to you.
Add the following packages to your event to make it really special!
To be consumed after the shooting activity. NO alcohol can be consumed prior to during the shooting activity. Bar tabs with alternative alcohol options can also be arranged upon enquiry.
BYO food and hire the venue’s BBQ either before or after your experience.
Want your event catered? Contact us for further details.
If you or your group is looking to shoot more, you can add this option to your package.