Experience the excitement and challenge of sport pistol shooting with our Come and Try sessions. This is the perfect introduction to the sport with 1:1 instruction by experienced competitors. Learn the fundamentals of safety, grip, stance and trigger control in a safe and friendly environment. Ideal for all ages* and levels of fitness, this unique experience will be something you will remember for a long time. Participants do not need to be licensed.
*Minimum participation age 11+
What do you get?
Every Come and Try session includes:
- Half hour express individual format (allow one hour to include briefing and paperwork) – minimal waiting for your turn
- Practical warm up with instructions from an experienced instructor
- Fun IPSC style competition with one-on-one tuition just for you (simplified with no prior shooting experience required)*
- Participants scores will be recorded with high scores displayed on our leader board
- Suitable firearms, ammunition and all other specialised equipment supplied
- Full safety briefing
- Participants must be QLD residents and bring Photo ID
- Participants must be 11+ years of age
What does IPSC Competition Look Like?
*Come and try sessions include shooting at different types of targets at varying distances from a static position.
How much will it cost?
Due to high demand we only have limited sessions available. When booked out please contact us and we can let you know when more sessions become available.
|Cost per person||$120||Book Now|
Includes a $70 voucher to join the club as a full member. Discounts are available for spouses and juniors.
See our membership fee schedule.
* Maximum four participants per session
What do I need to bring?
- Print out a Form 33 from Queensland Police website and fill out the first page. You will need one for each participant. Bring this with you on the day.
- Drivers licence or another form of official photo ID.
- Comfortable clothing and closed shoes. Strictly no singlets, camouflage gear or thongs. This is an outdoor activity so please ensure you dress weather appropriate.
- Pants or shorts.
- Sunglasses, sunscreen and a hat are also recommended. If you wear corrective lenses for distance please bring them.
What about wet weather?
Only lightening stops this event. If the event needs to be cancelled due to bad weather, your event can be rescheduled at no cost to you.