Experience the excitement and challenge of sport pistol shooting with our Come and Try sessions. This is the perfect introduction to the sport with 1:1 instruction by experienced competitors. Learn the fundamentals of safety, grip, stance and trigger control in a safe and friendly environment. Ideal for all ages* and levels of fitness, this unique experience will be something you will remember for a long time. Participants do not need to be licensed.
*Minimum participation age 15+
What do you get?
Every Come and Try session includes:
- Half hour express individual format (allow one hour to include briefing and paperwork) – minimal waiting for your turn
- Full safety briefing
- Practical warm up with instructions from an experienced instructor
- Fun IPSC style competition with one-on-one instruction
(simplified with no prior shooting experience required)*
- Participants scores will be recorded with high scores displayed on our leader board and detailed statistics visible between participants
- Suitable firearms, ammunition and safety equipment supplied
- 50 rounds of 9mm with more available on request
- Participants must be QLD residents and bring Photo ID
- Participants must be 15+ years of age
What does IPSC Competition Look Like?
*Come and try sessions include shooting at different types of targets at varying distances from a static position.
How much will it cost?
$200 per person
* Minimum two participants per session
* Maximum four participants
For larger groups see our Private Event options.
Availability & Booking
(Opens in a new tab)